An Initiative created to strengthen international cooperation between scientists from the Jagiellonian University and researchers from universities and foreign institutions, the main goal of which is to jointly develop applications for research programs and projects.
Intensive 3-day workshops in the conference facility near Kraków or 2-day on-line workshops using the Teams platform to develop research cooperation and work together on the proposal for the international research grant.
Main Goals of Horizon Europe Weeks:
- Strengthening international cooperation between Jagiellonian University and the most important research centres
- Creating platform to facilitate international cooperation
- Establishing consortium to apply for international grants
Jagiellonian University provides:
- Accommodation in Kraków
- Shuttle bus from Kraków to the conference facility
- Accommodation during the workshop in the conference facility
- Assistance of the JU Project Support Centre at the venue
- Organizational support of the meetings
- Technical and multimedia support of on-line meetings
- Excellent working conditions
- Leisure time and exploration of Polish culture
Traditional Polish cuisine