About International Visitors' Centre
About International Visitors' Office
The JU International Visitors' Office is a point of contact for internationally mobile researchers and academics as well as their families and their host institution.
The team of the JU International Visitors' Office provides professional information, advice and support for guests in preparation for and throughout their stay at the JU. The team works closely with various units and institutions within and outside the JU to ensure that all guests benefit from co-ordinated services and feel welcome at the JU.
The International Visitors' Office provides guests with necessary information on specific topics relevant to their visits to the JU and Kraków, ranging from residence formalities to useful tips.
We are here for you before and after your stay as well. Our aim is to ensure that you and your host understand exactly what has to be done to prepare your visit well in advance so that you can settle in quickly once you are here.
Visitors' Office services:
- Advice on formalities, including visa/residence permit, registration, health insurance, work-related issues, accompanying/supporting individuals in their direct dealings with the authorities (Municipality of Kraków - Urząd Miasta Krakowa, Malopolska Provincial Office - Małopolski Urząd Wojewódzki etc.)
- Information on finding accommodation
- Counselling and family matters
- Support for JU departments and faculties hosting international guests
- Information on living in Kraków and Poland
- Events for international guests and their families