- Inform the Immigration Office:
If you have a Polish residence permit (or you are waiting for one), you are obliged to notify the Voivodeship Office that issued your permit about the termination of your work or studies. You need to do it within 15 working days after the termination of your work or study. The employer or the higher education organisation has the same obligation.
- Terminate your tenancy agreement in good time.
- Terminate all contracts you made in Poland (e.g. electricity, phone, the Internet).
- Pay all your liabilities, including taxes.
- Close your bank account.
- Collect employment documents.
For detailed information please visit the Euraxess website.