International Visitors' Office will gladly help you find accommodation in Kraków. Please inform us about your requirements preferably three months before your arrival.
- Florianska Guesthouse http://www.dg.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/florianska
- S. Pigon Guesthouse http://www.dg.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/garbarska
- Przegorzaly Guesthouse http://www.dg.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/przegorzaly
- Piast Dormitory and Hotel
- Bydgoska Dormitory and Hotel
- Nawojka Dormitory and Hotel
- Zaczek Dormitory and Hotel
Information concerning accommodation can also be found on the Internet or in real estate agencies. Information on renting or buying a property can be found at the Euraxess Polska official website.
The monthly rent prices are as follows: 600–800 PLN for a bedsitter, 1,500–1,800 PLN for a one-room flat and around 2,000–3,000 PLN for a two or three-room apartment. Naturally, accommodation in the city centre is more expensive, and a nicely furnished studio might cost around or over 2,000 PLN.
WORD OF ADVICE
Remember, never rent a flat without a contract as you will need it for your documentation. The landlord is responsible for preparing a contract in two copies. If you need any help with the contract, please let us know.
There are a couple of websites with accommodation offers: