We will gladly help you to find accommodation in Kraków. Please inform us about your requirements as soon as possible, preferably three months before your arrival in Kraków at the latest. Then you will have a chance to choose a place which is appropriate for you .
The Jagiellonian University can provide accommodation in one of its hotels, guesthouses and dormitories. Please have a look at the following links with detailed information about accommodation. If you find a suitable place for you, please let us know and we will check if the room is available . We are here to assist you in booking a place for you and your family and help with other formalities.
- Florianska Guesthouse http://www.dg.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/florianska
- Przegorzaly Guesthouse http://www.dg.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/przegorzaly
- S. Pigon Guesthouse http://www.dg.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/garbarska
- Piast Dormitory and Hotel
- Bydgoska Dormitory and Hotel
- Nawojka Dormitory and Hotel
- Zaczek Dormitory and Hotel
You can find information about the Piast, Bydgoska, Nawojka and Zaczek dormitories at http://www.hotelestudenckie.pl/index.php?hotels. Room prices vary and depend on the type of room and the number of beds.
WORD OF ADVICE
- Information concerning accommodation can also be found on the Internet, in newspapers or in real estate agencies. Information on renting or buying property can be found at the Euraxess Polska official website: https://www.euraxess.pl/poland/information-assistance/accommodation.
- The prices are as follows: under 800 PLN for a separate room, under 1500 PLN for a one-room flat and around 2000 PLN for a two or three-room flat. Places in the city centre are more expensive than the ones further away and a nicely furnished studio in the city centre with expensive furniture might cost around 2000 PLN+.
- Whatever you do, never rent a flat without a contract, as you will need it for your documentation, for sure. It’s quite a simple procedure as the landlord is responsible for preparing it and you will just have to read it very carefully and sign it. There are two copies of the contract: one for you and one for the landlords.
- There are a couple of websites with flat offers: