Polish Language Courses
Polish language courses
School of Polish Language and Culture is the oldest and one of the most prestigious providers of Polish language and culture education in Poland.
The Schools’s academic offer includes:
- Summer courses in July and August (Summer School)
- Summer Polish language and culture camp for young learners aged 13-17
- Intensive two-week courses all year round
- Non-intensive semester courses
- Summer preparatory courses for candidates for studies in Poland
- Online courses
- Individual Courses
Besides Polish lessons, the Summer School offers lectures on various aspects of Polish culture and society in Polish, English or German. The School also organizes visits to Krakow's finest museums, concert halls and theaters, as well as field trips.
Find more at: www.plschool.uj.edu.pl/en/