JU Units Supporting Researches
JU units supporting researchers
The Jagiellonian University, a research university with the unique research infrastructure, has excellent worldclass research centres such as the Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology, SOLARIS Synchrotron, the Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics, Copernicus Center for Interdisciplinary Studies, Life Science Park and OMICRON, etc.
The eminent researchers and scientific infrastructure make the JU one of the leading Polish scientific institutions which collaborates with major academic centres from all over the world.
- The Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology
- SOLARIS Synchrotron
- The Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics – JCET
- The Copernicus Center for Interdisciplinary Studies
- The Jagiellonian Center of Innovation JCI - Life Science Park
- Jagiellonia Library
- The Centre for Technology Transfer CITTRU
- The Centre for Project Administrative Support
The International Visitors' Office team supports the researchers with all formal issues (e.g. visa, registration, accommodation, Polish language course etc.), while the project matters are supported by the Centre for Project Administrative Support